American Hardbag Rear Speaker Split Backbone Wire Harness for Harley Saddlebag
- Compatible Year - All
- Compatible Model - All
- Location - Saddlebag
- Modification Required - Yes, wire inlet holes need to be drilled into each bag.
- Plug & Play - Yes, at bag connection point. Unterminated and ready for aftermarket connections at speaker and amplifier ends.
Extreme Level Performance
Ready to Drop in Place
Each harness has already, heat shrunk, terminated, and color-coded. Designed specifically for Harley Baggers, this harness is a fast and easy install. The amplifier end of the harness in the fairing is unterminated and ready for connection to an aftermarket amplifier. The speaker ends of the harness inside each saddlebag are unterminated and ready for connection to aftermarket speakers. Crimp on speaker terminals are included.
Up to Four Channels
Available as a 2-channel or 4-channel configuration, this harness can support up to two separate speaker lines into each bag.
Note: Designed for use with aftermarket amplifiers and speakers. Not plug and play with OEM Harley radios, amplifiers, or speakers.
Stealthy Factory Appearance
Once installed, the connections and wire runs are totally hidden out of sight. Made in the USA
(1) Split backbone harness that runs from the fairing to under each side of the seat
(2) Plug and play saddlebag input speaker harnesses
(2) Chrome plated stainless steel wire inlets
(6) Stainless steel screws for wire inlets
(4) Crimp on speaker terminals
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Amplifier Bag Harness. Find It Here if you are wanting to also add an amplifier to a saddlebag with plug and play bag connections.