DIRTYBIRD CONCEPTS - SIDE COVERS - Harley – Pop On Side Filler Panels 1996 To 2008
Yes we did it again! Finally injection molded flared side filler covers that pop on and eliminates bonding them over your stock Harley covers. Made from our Famous injection NYB polymer for superior finish and toughness. Symmetrical side covers side exhaust now available for 1996 To 2008. Side covers shown do not reflect the indent needed for pipes on specified models. These side covers work best with our 4.5″ PPO/PA or 8″ Top Shelf Ass End bags. Lever 2 installation. Please see below for more details.
- Made of NYB polymer because its super strong and easy to paint.
- Trimming required with stock/stretched saddlebags.
- Sold as a set.
- Material where the side cover meets the bags may need to be trimmed based on your preference.
- Will work with all true dual exhaust except the Vance and Hines 1995 to 2008 touring models with dual exhaust part#16799 Drag ID#1802-0204 will not work
- For 1996 To 2008 if you do not have a true dual exhaust system you should select symmetrical, meaning each side cover is the same and will not have the indentation on the left side cover for the exhaust for a cleaner look.
- Made in USA.
Level 2 parts are considered more difficult to install than Level 1. Most Level 2 parts will require adjustments prior to installation including but, not limited to, fitment, sizing, drilling, sanding, hard electrical wiring, and trimming. Most Level 2 parts require other parts of the motorcycle to be removed prior to installation.