Check out this Bad Mutha F***** (BMF) Harley Davidson motorcycle exhaust, the baddest sounding pipe on the market. This BMF, formerly known as the “LMF” has great horse power for your big V-Twin or Milwaukee 8. This Harley Davidson motorcycle exhaust comes complete with a functional header collector. Our uniquely designed performance cone allows you to swivel the DBC tip in any direction you wish. Available in black or chrome. Standard exhaust tip is included but you can opt for the Power Tip instead. Add our DBC air cleaner to reach 76.59 HP and 88.23 torque. Upgrade to a DBC Power Tip for those looking for a little more horse power and to deflect the noise behind you. Level 2 installation difficulty. See description below for more details.
Harley Davidson Bad Mutha F’er Motorcycle Exhaust Specs
- Some models of Softails require light modification.
- Available in black or chrome.
- Power Tip cannot be added to Softail models.
- Power Tip upgrade is available in black or chrome.
- This is non returnable.
- Will not work on 2018 Softails with mid controls.
- For 2000 to 2006 the transmission bracket must be spaced
- Must have a stage 1 air cleaner.
- Must have the bike dyno tuned.
- Exhaust has 02 plugs stick locations for 2009 to present
- This is a performance exhaust and we advise a professional install.
- Can not be sold to California residents.
- For more information and video, please scroll down.
- Made in USA.
Level 2 parts are considered more difficult to install than Level 1. Most Level 2 parts will require adjustments prior to installation including but, not limited to, fitment, sizing, drilling, sanding, hard electrical wiring, and trimming. Most Level 2 parts require other parts of the motorcycle to be removed prior to installation.
Exhaust Warranty – Performance exhaust products are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of the original invoice. This does not cover finishes such as plating or painted surfaces with discoloration or rust. Discoloration is not a warrantable item and is a result of improper fuel calibration, This warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part, which may be proven defective under normal use. Dirty Bird Concepts will not warranty any product that has been abused, misused, improperly installed, or modified. Any part that is repaired or replaced under this warranty will, itself, be warrantied only for the remainder of the warranty period of the original product being repaired or replaced. This warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original retail purchaser. BY PURCHASING THIS EXHAUST, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.