DIRTYBIRD CONCEPTS - EXHAUST - Harley El Jefe Softail Exhaust 1986 To 2022
The El Jefe “Boss Man John Shope” Harley Softail exhaust was designed for more horsepower and can add a high performance baffle for back pressure for some great numbers on horsepower and torque. This Harley Softail exhaust pipe comes in chrome with chrome heat shields, and your choice of fish tail or trumpet tips. If you add the optional performance baffle, it will help with tuning along with performance of the exhaust. Because it is not located at the end of the pipe, it will not change the sound coming out but will take the bark out. You still get that bad ass sound, only with higher performance. The exhaust has angled up tips to avoid scraping them on turns and speed bumps. This is a Level 2 installation. Please see below for more details and installation instructions.
- Softail Division.
- The Dirtytail Series.
- When you add the baffles at time of placing order, you will receive 2.
- This is non-returnable.
- All hardware and gaskets provided.
- Must use stock break arm or make a notch on the exhaust heat shield for clearance.
- Must have a stage 1 air cleaner.
- Must have the bike dyno tuned.
- Use stock Harley flanges.
- This is a performance exhaust and we advise a professional install.
- Exhaust has 02 plugs.
- Cannot be sold to California residents.
- For more information and video, please scroll down.
- Made in USA.