The GreenLite G30H was designed specifically for large Harley touring bikes with upgraded audio systems, LED lights, etc. that need more capacity. It is much different than the standard G30 which has high cranking and less capacity, where the G30H has less cranking and 85% more capacity and does not come with SAE terminals since it is not intended to be used in automotive applications. The G30HC is a combo where you also get the 6 amp lithium charger for only $50 additional. (over $100 savings)
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/2 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
NOTE: All lithium batteries are hand built in Sarasota, Florida and production lead time can be up to 5-7 business days (maybe less) depending on model, time of year, order volume and various factors. If a battery needs to be built for a race or even with a limited amount of time, Braille is happy to offer High Priority / RUSH production in an attempt to meet the given time frame but is not guaranteed.