American Hardbag DELUX REAR SPEAKER SPLIT BACKBONE WIRE HARNESS PLUG & PLAY
This is the full plug and play version of our popular WH-SBB2 split back bone harness. This harness is a very slick way of adding rear speaker wiring to your saddlebags with service disconnects at both the amplifier as well as each lid.
This is a 2 channel harness.
- Lid Service Disconnects. Each lid has a service disconnect that can be plugged directly into the lid speaker or it can be plugged directly into the passive crossovers of Velocity Speaker Design component speaker kits, so there is no need to hardwire crossovers.
- Amplifier Service Disconnect. This harness has a 4 pin amplifier service disconnect that is directly compatible with Musway and Velocity 8 DSP amplifiers as well as all other amplifiers that have an American Hard Bag 4 pin speaker disconnect option. This allows the amplifier to be unplugged from the rest of the bike for service and also gives you a diagnostic point for phase and signal voltage testing.
- Chrome Speaker Wire Inlets with Stainless Hardware.
- Waterproof Molex Quick Disconnects for Each Saddlebag.
- 100% OFC 16 Gauge
- Compatible Year - All
- Compatible Model - All
- Location - Saddlebag
- Modification Required - Yes, wire inlet holes need to be drilled into each bag.
- Plug & Play - Yes, at bag connection point. Unterminated and ready for aftermarket connections at speaker and amplifier ends.
Extreme Level Performance
- (1) Split backbone harness that runs from the fairing to under each side of the seat
- (2) Plug and play saddlebag input speaker harnesses
- (2) Saddlebag service disconnects for lids
- (2) Chrome plated stainless steel wire inlets
- (6) Stainless steel screws for wire inlets
- (4) Plug and play 4 pin connector preinstalled at the amplifier end of the harness