Rinehart Racing - SLIMLINE DUALS SYSTEM WITH SLIP-ON MUFFLERS FOR HARLEY TOURING
Rinehart Racing Slimline Duals brings the absolute best Rinehart has to offer in a performance system. Slimline Dual head pipes paired with Rinehart slip-ons are the ultimate solution for your H-D Grand American Touring motorcycle for power, performance, and style. This redesigned exhaust system adds even more bottom-end performance than the original system and the iconic Rinehart rumble from your choice of slip-ons is unmistakable. When you want the most power the industry has to offer, Rinehart Racing Slimline Duals are your answer.
DISCLAIMER: This system is catalyst equipped and designed to be 49-state emissions compliant. Pursuant to the Clean Air Act, this exhaust system will not adversely affect emissions. Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution-controlled motor vehicle.
49-State Federal emissions compliant exhaust system. Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicle.
- Slimline Duals® for select 2009-Later Harley-Davidson Touring models
- Header configuration keeps heat away from rider and passenger legs, providing a more comfortable ride
- Laser cut heat shields come pre-installed to save you time and labor
- Features 12mm & 18mm O2 ports, with optimum placement for dyno tuning and proper measurement of the exhaust gas concentration from the port, making the engine perform efficiently.
- Tri Glide and Freewheeler owners will need our Slimline Duals Trike Conversion kit, sold separately